Kamis, 14 Februari 2013

tgw34789cg@#$%^&*

di 22.46
OK, actually i can't say it's a post, thought. why?
cuz, here, i just wanna yelling to no one!

first, if you know my FB account, you know, my new status,

"when i've just realised that i was being an outcast all the time...

pathetic me."


Hell, yeah ! first thing of all, my complicated probs is my-so-called-friendS, but i'll just censored it here. good, for "their" sake. so, here, like what i've just summit, i realised that i'm just being an outcast. a no one!
i'm nothing except someone that just they knew. NOT MORE !
i thought we were friend, truly. but WTF! they're not. they're never!

if they do thought me as their friend,

WOULD A FRIEND LEFT THEIR FRIEND JUST BEING ALONE, AND YOU GUYS EVEN DIDN'T MIND IT WHEN YOU KNEW THAT I'M MISSING, RIGHT THAT TIME !?!

WOULD A FRIEND SHOWED A JERK-TWO-FACED TO THEIR 'FRIEND' ?! HEY! I'M AKSING YOU! STOP TALKED BEHIND ME!

WOULD A FRIEND USING A FRIEND FOR THEIR DAMN-SAKE ?

WOULD A FRIEND LETTING YOU DOWN,?! SO, PLEASE, STOP BEING WHAT-YOU-CALLED-WITH -CARE THING TO ME!

YOU SAID YOU WERE MY FRIEND.?!!
OOOOOHHH.., GAWWWDD,

huh.., #sigh
what can i do?

the only one that i have is just you, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR "T", the only one, the truly bestfriend. not like all of you, JERK!
actually i have so many thing else that i wanna write, but i think my anger getting a littlr bit down,
#i think, i might buy a new keyboard, i'm just typing too harsh!..



 

1 komentar:

Ginny Laura mengatakan...

WOW Keren nie artikernya
Sambil baca artikel ini, Aku numpang promosi deh !
Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 7meter

Poskan Komentar

 

It Girl Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea